POCOCK’S SOLICITORS OF WHITSTABLE
CLIENT CARE POLICY
Pocock’s Solicitors of Whitstable, a highly respected law firm, aims to provide outstanding legal services accompanied by the highest professional standards of client care. Our client care policy describes what this means in practise and what you can expect from us. We will:
- Always endeavour to put the client first
- Always aim to achieve the best results for you
- Always act professionally
With a view to achieving the highest standards of client care, the staff of Pocock’s Solicitors of Whitstable will:
- Always act in a respectful and courteous manner
- Provide you with high quality professional and consistent service delivered in a timely manner according to your needs and circumstances
- Treat you fairly, openly and honestly
- Give clear and concise legal advice
- Use plain English whenever possible
- Provide clear information about how your case will be managed and if there are alternative courses of action
- Represent your best interests
- Ensure effective communication
- Act in accordance with the Solicitors Code of Conduct 2011 and other regulatory requirements
- Provide you with cost details and updates
- Provide you with payment options
- Inform you that the Complaints’ Procedure is available in paper form or can be downloaded from the firm’s website. This includes all the relevant details about the Legal Ombudsman
Client Care Letter
Once we take on your case we will send you our Client Care Statement, which explains in detail the level of service you will receive, name the person responsible for your case, their position in the Practice and their qualifications and if appropriate, who is supervising the case.
Feedback and Testimonials
We are always committed to improving our service and actively encourage feedback from our clients.
We monitor and evaluate any complaints in an endeavour to identify and address any shortcomings so that we can improve our standard of service.